8.08.2007

Just a Quick Hello

I'm just poking my head in, having noticed that I'm not the only one in the blogosphere who's been taking a nap lately.

I'm going to try to get last week's sermon up soon, and maybe a couple of recipes that Mr. M and I have played with. Last night I made fantastic lemon custard cakes-- unbelievable! So that recipe should be here soon, too-- with pics, I hope.

Hope everyone's holding up in this sweltering heat. Mr. M and I have been camping for the last week and a half. By "camping," I only mean that we've moved the mattress from the guest room (in our un-cool-able upstairs) to the living room (in our almost chilly downstairs). It's a little odd, but makes things more comfortable. (Funny how Central Air doesn't always quite do what you'd hope.)

Hang in there, folks!

1 comment:

  1. We have the same problem with the AC. The first floor is comfortable, the second is hot, and the third, where our bedroom is located, is a suana. Miserable. We bought a window unit, which has worked wonders.

    Looking forward to the recipes!

    It has been a bit quiet in the blogosphere, hasn't it.

    ReplyDelete

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins