4.01.2009

Back to Bullets

There are a bizillion things I've been wanting to blog about, but I haven't had time (or admittedly, energy) to do justice to any of them. So, we have bullets:

  • It came to me about a week ago that when I noticed spring, I'd take it as a direct, personal, love gift from God. It's been amazing since then. Unbloggability is still there, but right in the midst of it, happiness and love can still live. Amazing.
  • I've been thinking a lot about seeing God in beauty (and noticing beauty), and that has me thinking about liturgy and liturgical spaces (because, really, everything makes me think of liturgy). More to come on that, I'm sure.
  • Some doors might be opening. I'm trying to discern whether they're just welcoming places, or whether this is an indication that they're the right places for me. (Though frankly, because hospitality is so central to my idea of ministry, perhaps that answers itself.)
  • Some other doors might or might not be opening for Mr. M. This would be a very big change, but would make things so much easier for us that it feels like a pipe dream. I'll keep you updated.
  • This weekend is finally the Cherry Blossom 10-Miler, but I'm not sure the muscle I pulled is totally back up yet! Augh! I took 2 weeks off, ran gentle yesterday (and cut it short). I'm hoping a massage on Friday will help?

Ok, duckies. I'm nuts about you, but that's all I can do at this moment. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins