7.31.2008

The Lemons Get Tipsy

A dear friend was comparing people in our group to whiskey drinks a few months back, and mine was whiskey and lemonade. I tend to be a wine or beer kinda girl, so I've been curious. Last night, Mr. M and I took the plunge, using this recipe. Oh-- I should point out that I used seltzer instead of Sprite/7Up, because I'm not wild about very-sweet things.

It's really, really tasty! Mind you, Sandra Lee hasn't made anything yet that I've disliked, so I'm sure that factored in. (We make her Peach and Apricot Hard Cider for our annual Cookie Day.)

So, sip slowly and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins