1.31.2006

Chapter 346, In Which Mrs. M Begins To Bang Her Head Against The Wall...

Last night, Mr. M and I were at the hospital until about 10, because it turns out that a problem (that Mr. M's surgery last year should have taken care of) is back.

I cannot imagine how to adequately express sufficient frustration and anger and sadness over everything he went through for over six months, only to discover it didn't take care of the problem.


So, my other half is at home feeling miserable today, and I'm at work pretending that I'm going to get something done today.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:01 PM

    I hope he's found a doctor to help him resolve this! I'm so sorry. It's terrible to worry about one's partner. The artist causes me to worry on occasion as well. hugs, lola

    ReplyDelete

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins