6.12.2010

Blessings From My Morning Run

  • Getting up and going. Any day I manage to crate the dog and go for a run, especially by myself, is awesome.
  • An honest-to-goodness bluebird. Definitely not a bluejay. Gorgeous.
  • The gentleman who doffed his cap when he said good morning. I was completely charmed.
  • Everyone I passed said good morning.
  • Including the team of cyclists. Adorable.
  • The calico cat sleeping in a window.
  • The ginger cat in another window.
  • Jerron Niemann's "Lover, Lover" running through my head, keeping my pace.


1 comment:

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins