2.09.2010

Cabin Fever Innoculation

Because I went totally stir crazy when we got 2+ feet of snow last weekend, I prepared for round two (12-18 MORE inches, due to start in 2 hours).

  • I went nuts not being able to go outside/run for a couple of days in a row, so I bought a jump rope. We have room to use this indoors.
  • I'm ready to try sewing a dress, and want to make this dress form. So I bought duct tape and cling wrap.

I tried not to think too much about what the drugstore clerk thought of my combination of purchases.

1 comment:

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins