12.03.2006

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You

OK, yes, I would like to pat James Taylor's cute little tush. However, the post is in honor of others.

I've had a rough year. There have been a few particularly rough spots that I felt fairly alone in, and my social butterfly self turned 2006 into the Year of the Recluse.

Not a great year for an extrovert, let me tell ya.

I send an contact-info gathering email to a group of people who are truly dearly beloved. Getting back into contact is thawing my frostbitten heart, and bringing back a little missed peace.

I am so grateful for the beautiful people in my life-- wherever they may happen to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins