10.14.2006

Another (Belated) Friday Five

1. Comfort beverage
Hot cocoa. Um, sometimes with Baileys.

2. Comfort chair
Chair? Are you kidding? If there's a need for comfort, I'm snuggled in bed under the duvet.

3. Comfort read
Jennifer Cruise. She makes me laugh, and she makes me love her characters.

4. Comfort television/DVD/music
The Golden Girls. It's nuts, but I used to watch it when I was little, and it's what I want if I'm sick or stressed.

5. Comfort companion(s)
Sometimes Mr. M. Mostly just myself, though. I manage to eek out more peace in solitude.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:11 PM

    Hot chocolate is good with Bailey's. Also good with peppermint schnappes! Great list Mrs. M.!

    ReplyDelete

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins