9.13.2006

Spreading the Gospel of Panties and Shoes

I started temping at a mortgage company this week. The receptionist there is a doll- reminds me of my friend L's words, "the big black bosom of Mama God." Anyway, she and I shared with another woman the miracle of a ZAPPOS, and the excellence which is Hanes Perfect Panty BoyShort.

For those of you who don't know, ZAPPOS is an online shoe store where you can search by style, heel height, brand, color. They're fantastic. AND both shipping and return shipping are free. Yes, I have a shoe problem. Ankle straps and T-Straps and slingbacks and boots. I'm trying to keep it under control, but everyone goes a bit nutty about something...

And the Hanes panty is just awesome. Lightweight, comfy, DOES NOT EVER RIDE UP YOUR BUM. And most important, no VPL.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Zappos! I need shoes and I had forgotten about them! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins