11.08.2005

Down the Rabbit Hole

The last week has been absolutely nutty/ridiculous. These things have happened:

- I got my first wax at a very fancy spa.
- I panicked over whether I wanted to be a priest or a mom right now.
- I visited Yale.
- I hated their seminary.
- I decided that, despite hating thiers, it is time for seminaries and not babies.
- I became completely unhinged when Mr. M hadn't finished packing on time, and realized that amidst all the recent stress, I've become an insane control freak.
- My car went to the garage for the 5th time for the same problem... and didn't get fixed.
- I lost my job. With no notice. Because the boss wanted save money.
- I got a long lecture from my spiritual director on how it's good to find positive outlets for anger. Before I started to feel angry even.
- I got scheduled to preach next month.

That's it in a nutshell. Hang on, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins