- I love being at the hospital,
- but swing shifts are kicking my butt.
- I badly, badly miss friend time,
- and I can't wait to have an afternoon with a full teapot and a box of stationery.
- 12 shifts left.
- There's a lot of laughter among chaplains-- I'm happy about that.
- I've got some very, very funny stories now. None of which I'm going to tell on the internet.
- I'm a little sad that my favorite season has whooshed by while I've been indoors.
Isn't that a wimpy little update? What's going on in your summer?