7.20.2012

A Wee Update


  • I love being at the hospital,
  • but swing shifts are kicking my butt.
  • I badly, badly miss friend time,
  • and I can't wait to have an afternoon with a full teapot and a box of stationery.
  • 12 shifts left.
  • There's a lot of laughter among chaplains-- I'm happy about that.
  • I've got some very, very funny stories now.  None of which I'm going to tell on the internet.
  • I'm a little sad that my favorite season has whooshed by while I've been indoors.
Isn't that a wimpy little update?  What's going on in your summer?

2 comments:

  1. Indoors or out, summers go by way too fast ....

    ReplyDelete

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins