- Getting up and going. Any day I manage to crate the dog and go for a run, especially by myself, is awesome.
- An honest-to-goodness bluebird. Definitely not a bluejay. Gorgeous.
- The gentleman who doffed his cap when he said good morning. I was completely charmed.
- Everyone I passed said good morning.
- Including the team of cyclists. Adorable.
- The calico cat sleeping in a window.
- The ginger cat in another window.
- Jerron Niemann's "Lover, Lover" running through my head, keeping my pace.
Insight from Different Versions of Psalm 126
12 hours ago