4.21.2008

DO EET!!!!

Before I wrap up for the day, I want to remind my PA neighbors (who also happen to be registered voters) to GET THEE TO THY POLLING PLACE tomorrow. (For those who don't know where that might be, just plug your address into this handy form, and you'll get the location pronto!) Polls are open from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. tomorrow, though if you are in line by 8:00 p.m., you must be allowed to vote. So if there's a line, but you're in it by 8, stay put! You will still be allowed to vote. Regardless of your preferences, get out there and be a part of this exciting election tomorrow. (Seriously. Yes, I have a preference, but I respect everyone getting involved more than I respect my guy winning just because someone didn't bother showing up.)

So, with hats off to Cute Overload:




1 comment:

  1. I'll be paying close attention tomorrow to what happens in your neck of the woods.

    Hey, prayers for your meeting with bishop. I hope that it is full of grace.

    ReplyDelete

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."
-Saint Molly Ivins