In the last week:
- I've really struggled with sadness about leaving my congregation.
- Mr. M has begun to address some big issues with his family.
- I'm starting to realize how mad I am with my diocese. (And at the same time, how relieved I am to discover I wasn't the only one having huge problems with it!)
- My father's son from his first marriage (whom I have never met nor spoken to) introduced himself via email.
- Did I mention my father and I haven't spoken in years?
- A cousin on my father's side got in touch (haven't seen her in over 20 years).
And coming up this week:
- We're still going to the in-laws' house for Thanksgiving.
- Mr. M and I have decided to find a new apartment (probably moving in March).
- On Saturday, I'm having lunch with a friend from college. Really neat guy, but there are reasons to expect it to be awkward.
Life is making me a little queasy. I think the earth's revolutions are causing motion sickness.
The Calm Before the Accreditation Visit
6 hours ago